My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Anyone ever try a bulk order or group buy?

1. GSW

Baltimore

Anyone ever try something like this? It's always hard to get certain models in the States. Who could you place a large order with to get a better price?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

I think there's sites that specialize in this sort of thing. I've never tried it, or heard of anyone doing it with G-Shocks. It might have been a good idea for a popular, but expensive model like the Dawn Black Frogman.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

They're doing a group buy of the latest G-Shock publication over on the WUS forums right now:

25th Ann. Complete Bible Book 2008 Bulk Buy

Hurry up and join in if you want one!

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and a watch nut, I have a selection of different makes of watch Seiko, Accurist, Tag and a Krug Bauman (which I know most people don't like, but I do).

My most recent acquisition is a Casio GW-M5600 from a company called tiktox.com, the price was £67 incl p+p (about $135), they are also doing a free wire protector for orders placed at the moment, a nice little touch.

When I rang to place the order, I had a long chat with the guy there, he seemed very knowledgeable and mentioned to me that this model is not available to the US market, but he receives many orders for this particuler model from the US.

I'm sure if someone placed a big enough order with tiktox, they would probably get a great deal.

Til next time,

Hypnoman

Posted 10 years ago #

Tags -  

You must log in to post.