My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

band and bezel!!!

1. crazymarzs

Singapore

hi, I'm new here.. Was wondering where can I get bands and bezel? Any particular site or place I can get them? Appreciate any recommendations or help!! Thanks..

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

You should be able to find the information you need here:

http://mygshock.com/wiki/Parts%2C_Tools%2C_and_Supplies

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Isn't it ironic that a tough looking watch with a tough sounding name G Shock, disintegrates with age? I have one that was a gift to me and all the rubber coating on the buttons have disintegrated. I hardly wore it too since I have quite a few watches. (I own a "mudman" model) I called casio for a new bezel and they quoted me $27. I wish they would stand behind their product. This isn't from normal wear and tear, this is poor quality of materials if you ask me. I love the watch but would never buy one now based on this experience.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

It's true that the material used in G-Shocks has it's downside. After 10-15 years the resin material breaks down and can fall apart. But the plus side is that the material holds up great to normal wear and tear (and even blatant abuse). Try slamming any other watch into a brick wall as hard as you can.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.