My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

confused

1. yukon-team-12

philipines

hi, i would like to ask, because im collecting G-shock watches, i have purchase already a couple of G-shocks which the watch is being placed in a thin can, just recently i purchase a GA-110, i have doubt this time because i was expecting a thin can inside the box, but all i see was the watch is mounted on the box only with no thine can, i do not purchase my watch on e-bays or any on line store. i purchase them in a CASIO branch store im SAUDI ARABIA.. yes the box it self contain also mannual booklet and a casio warranty card..

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

Packaging can vary depending on the seller and region. It's not that unusual. The main thing is to make sure you get a real G-Shock. The packaging might only matter to a collector looking to buy it, if you ever planned to sell it.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. yukon-team-12

philipines

Riley said:
    Packaging can vary depending on the seller and region. It's not that unusual. The main thing is to make sure you get a real G-Shock. The packaging might only matter to a collector looking to buy it, if you ever planned to sell it.

thanks for the reply, i was a little bit worry because the price of the watches i buy is much the same with the original price on the casio web site here in saudi arabi. cause i dont want to pay Original factory price for a fake casio watch..

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.