My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Desperately seeking G Shock from the past

1. Have been trying to find model G-100-3BMJF ever since I lost it 3-4 years ago. I can't find it anywhere. I have come to the conclusion that it is no longer being produced. However, there have got to be models of this watch still in existance. The simple nature of this watch with the orange trim is perfect. I don't know why casio decided to drop this model but I've got to find another one. Please help me!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

I don't see any on ebay right now, but if you keep checking one might show up. Other than that your best bet might be to buy one from Japan. You can check the Yahoo Japan Auctions and use an agent to buy it for you.

Here's a pic:

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

4. Thanks for the advice. I'll check on those web sites. The one thing I really like about this model are the orange letters. Everything else seems to be red letters. I love me some orange!!!!!! Once again thank you very much for leads. I'll let you knpw if I have any luck.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Riley

Philadelphia

I hear you about the orange. I greatly prefer orange, but there's not very many orange G-Shocks. Check out the MIRO series if you haven't already.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. The GW-M5600R-1jf is pretty sweet. (Sorry I don't know how to post pics) My only concern is the manual is in Japanese and with the 5 multi band wave receptors will it work in the US. Also, will this watch ever be released in the US and if so how soon? Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Riley

Philadelphia

I don't think these have ever been released outside of Asia, so it's doubtful they ever will be. There's one on eBay right now from a Japanese seller:

eBay Search Results for GW-M5600R

It's probably going to be tough to get a much better deal than that now.

And yes, the Multiband 5 will work in the US, as well as Europe and Japan.

You can always download the English manual for the regular black GW-M5600, since they should have the same module.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Awesome!!!! You really know your stuff. Thank you very much you have been most helpful. I bet you have a great collection of G-Shocks. Stay tuned. I may need more help.

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.