My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Do any of you wish that they would bring the G-Shock Mini here?

1. My son loves my G-Shocks. So much that I had to give him one. Well at least it's a excuse to get another one but I think a Mini would look way better on a eight year old wrist.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

Yes, the G-Shock minis are great for younger boys. I've seen a few on eBay, but I think they're all Asian sellers. The mini DW-6900 or G-5500 would be a good choice.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. I agree with you Riley but the $95 price is hard to bite, especially for a eight year old. He already wore a lot of the grey paint off the bezel. Glad it wasn't that nice when I gave it to him. Maybe it's time to do a stealth on that one.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

Yes, I guess the prices are really high on eBay. I wonder if they're much better in the retails shops over there. It's too bad they're not cheaper here.

Passing down a G-Shock sounds like a good idea. A new one would probably look all beat up soon anyways. As long as the band can be tightened enough they might like the oversized look...

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. It's weird because the Japanese prices listed on their websites are really high compared to what they are selling them for in the US. Take for example the G100, it lists for 13,500 yen which is over $140. I've seen it locally for about $60. I'd be willing to pay $50 to $60 for the Mini. Hope Casio is reading these and starts to send us the good stuff for decent prices.

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. I suggest we start a campaign to encourage Casio to make G Shock minis available in the UK.

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. I agree we should campaign for Casio to make minis to be available around the world. As what I know here, its not in MiddleEast nor Southeast Asia.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.