My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

G shock

1. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Can you help me riley? I want you to see my g shock but i dont know how to put a photo here. Can i email you? So you can see my G shock if its real?. Hope you will reply, i will wait your email. Or email me in rapjoel2326@gmail.com thankyou so much!

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

You can use Photobucket to upload a photo and then get the code to post it here. It's better that way so others can see and learn from it.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. rapjoel23

San Francisco

This riley, is this real? thankyou so much.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

Looks real! Should be all good.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. rapjoel23

San Francisco

How about this one?

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. rapjoel23

San Francisco

How about this one?

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Riley

Philadelphia

Seems good. If they have all the legit packaging and the full model number compares well to photos of real ones then you should be fine.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Alright. Thank you so much bro.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Actualy i buy this all in nordstrom. Its nordstrom safe to buy a g shock?

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. Riley

Philadelphia

Yes, should be safe to buy from a reputable store like that. Fake G-Shocks are technically illegal.

Posted 4 years ago #
  11. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Ohh really? Thats why i dont want to order in ebey.

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Hey riley. Can i ask you something? Why my box on gshock and the price is not match? Actualy my watch is GA310-1A. But my box is GA-100-1A. So what can i do? Its that alright?

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. Riley

Philadelphia

They probably gave you the wrong box. That's the one problem with buying watches at department stores. They remove the watches from the boxes for display. And then grab whatever box they can find when you buy one. The only way to avoid getting the wrong one is to check the model numbers on each and insist they find the correct box.

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Ohh I see. So what can i do? Actualy i buy this in macy's last week and what do you think? I can still change this? Or get my money back then i buy in nordstrom coz i think nordstrom is better. Thanks riley! Ill wait your message back

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. Riley

Philadelphia

It's up to you. Sometimes it's can be complicated if they gave you box to someone else.

Posted 4 years ago #
  16. rapjoel23

San Francisco

Riley, is this real? I buy it yesterday

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. Riley

Philadelphia

Looks good.

Posted 4 years ago #

Tags -  

You must log in to post.