My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

g-shockfactory.com

1. I just want to ask if somebody knows if the G-shock watches here are authentic?
    Here is their website. g-shockfactory.com

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Fake. All of them.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

Yes, warnings have been posted before.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Our watches are 1:1 reproductions hence the cheaper price but looks and works the same except for some major functions such as a Compass or Tide Watch if which included would make our watches impossible to sell at such low prices.

Obviously we are not going to lie to our customers and tell you that our watches are original. We have a 14 hour live support that will help answer all your questions before you purchase from us.

Our aim is to help people who cant afford or don't want to spend so much money buying the real thing so they can get our watches which is 90% similar to the real ones.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Riley

Philadelphia

The best fakes are still fake. I would avoid at all cost. There's no comparison. Casio's quality is much better.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. Considering I ordered a watch on 5/28 and have yet to receive it on 7/20 I would say do not order from them. I have emailed them 5 times to check on it with no response. This was to be a gift and I let the person down due to them. You can email me at ssheaffergrace@gmail.com for more info

Posted 7 months ago #

You must log in to post.