My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

[closed]

New forum for sales or trades

1. Riley

Philadelphia

Post any G-Shocks you have available in the Buy / Sell / Trade G-Shocks Forum.

Or announce any watches you are looking to buy or trade.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Mandy

Atlanta

Anyone have a recommendation for a good G-Shock?

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

The new GW-M5600 5-Band G-Shock (GW-M5600 Annoucnement) looks really nice, but it's not going to be out until the end of February.

I'm a big fan of the DW-5600 line.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

I have a brand new G-90001v am looking to trade for a G9100 gulfman regular version.They are around the same price on Amazon.I have the box and manual.Everything that came with the watch.It doesnt see any wrist time because I also have the green camo version which I Like Much better.If anyone is interested let me know by personal message.I bought it two monthes ago and it is still in the box it came in.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Riley

Philadelphia

G-shock1968 - You'll probably get more attention if you post that in a new WTT: thread with it's own title.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Sorry I wasnt to sure how to do it

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Riley

Philadelphia

No problem. I was just trying to help. You can do it however you want, but it might help people to use some of the abbreviations used on other forums as a preface to your title (for quick scanning).

WTT = Want To Trade
    WTB = Want To Buy
    FS = For Sale

The more details and photos the better.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions to add.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

I dont have any pics because I dont have a camera.But the watch is brand new condition.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. poji77

Singapore

Hi everyone...i'm a new member here.i'm selling my Man In Smoke frogman for $300usd.complete with box and japanese manual.condition - excellent.will ship internationally..email me first if interested at poji_poji77@yahoo.com.sg.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/DW-8200-MS-8-Man-In-Smoke-G-shock-Frogman_W0QQitemZ320317051665QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSG_Wristwatches?hash=item320317051665&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1240%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. poji77

Singapore

hi everyone..i'm selling my wccs limited edt frogman ocean blue at $400usd.
    watch condition - excellent.
    will ship internationally...email me first if you are interested.Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32416543@N03/3035404448/

Posted 8 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.