My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

[closed]

New forum for sales or trades

1. Riley

Philadelphia

Post any G-Shocks you have available in the Buy / Sell / Trade G-Shocks Forum.

Or announce any watches you are looking to buy or trade.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Mandy

Atlanta

Anyone have a recommendation for a good G-Shock?

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

The new GW-M5600 5-Band G-Shock (GW-M5600 Annoucnement) looks really nice, but it's not going to be out until the end of February.

I'm a big fan of the DW-5600 line.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

I have a brand new G-90001v am looking to trade for a G9100 gulfman regular version.They are around the same price on Amazon.I have the box and manual.Everything that came with the watch.It doesnt see any wrist time because I also have the green camo version which I Like Much better.If anyone is interested let me know by personal message.I bought it two monthes ago and it is still in the box it came in.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Riley

Philadelphia

G-shock1968 - You'll probably get more attention if you post that in a new WTT: thread with it's own title.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Sorry I wasnt to sure how to do it

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Riley

Philadelphia

No problem. I was just trying to help. You can do it however you want, but it might help people to use some of the abbreviations used on other forums as a preface to your title (for quick scanning).

WTT = Want To Trade
    WTB = Want To Buy
    FS = For Sale

The more details and photos the better.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions to add.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

I dont have any pics because I dont have a camera.But the watch is brand new condition.

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. poji77

Singapore

Hi everyone...i'm a new member here.i'm selling my Man In Smoke frogman for $300usd.complete with box and japanese manual.condition - excellent.will ship internationally..email me first if interested at poji_poji77@yahoo.com.sg.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/DW-8200-MS-8-Man-In-Smoke-G-shock-Frogman_W0QQitemZ320317051665QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSG_Wristwatches?hash=item320317051665&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1240%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. poji77

Singapore

hi everyone..i'm selling my wccs limited edt frogman ocean blue at $400usd.
    watch condition - excellent.
    will ship internationally...email me first if you are interested.Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32416543@N03/3035404448/

Posted 10 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.