My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Help Please.

1. Hey I just got my cousin's g shock which he gave it to me a few days back. Can you please help me know if its real or fake. I have no idea as I am not much into the "g shock" world.

I am not able to use photobucket. So can you please give me your email id. Or tell me any other way to upload image.
    Thanks in advance.
    Please reply...

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

Try Imgur. It's free.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. bie

Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

Hi Riley.I just bought a Frogman yesterday,cost me RM550.But I read your blog,you stated there's no real frogman with analog hands.Is it true?Frogmans are all digital watches?Because I bought the one like inside your blog.The Frogman(Titanium,MT-G)I'm not sure the model.The picture after your "Poor quality fakes",the pic title is "Fake G's".So I think I just bought a better quality fake.The guy who sold it to me said that Frogman is the old pattern,its the first model of Frogman and made in Japan.I wish i could send you some pictures.I dont know how.Im using phone.Hope to hear your answer.Even if its a fake,at least I hear from a pro.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

It's probably fake. Look up the model number in the Watch Archive (link above). Any Frogman (even used) sold for less than $200 USD is probably fake.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. bie

Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

I bought an analog frogman.There's no such thing right...?

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. Riley

Philadelphia

No analog Frogman has ever been released.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. bie

Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

Thank you Riley.You've been such great help.God bless.

Posted 2 years ago #

Tags -        

You must log in to post.