My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Im Finally a G-Shocker...

1. yella04

Fort Gordon, GA

I hope that term doesn't offend any owners of G-Shocks.... Now on with the show. I have been researching the whole G-Shock collectors and lovers for quite a spell. Been searching to find what g-shocks I wanted to start my collect be them limited edition or not. Well I decided on my first G and it is the GLX5600-1 Black G-Lide. Yes I know its not the LE GLX5600-7 but I wanted to start off with a black watch...one that I could wear while in my military uniform (US Army). Im rather proud of my purchase and have already explained to the wife that this will not be my last G. And to make her happy, I suprised her w/ a Baby-G of her own.

Thanks go out to this forum and others for helping me decide and for the abundance of info.

Out
    A New Proud G-Shock Owner

Again I apologize for the "G-shocker"....guess I need to research a better term/title thats shorter than "Collector of G-Shock Watches"

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Wellcome to the world of Gs.Its definatly hard to stop at just one.But you chose a cool G.I was looking at that same watch about a month ago and ended up getting a GW5600J instead.Congrats on the new purchase,Wear it in good health

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

Welcome to the club. That's a great G-Shock.

G-Shocker is kind of an odd word, but it's been growing on me. I wouldn't worry about it offending anyone. I think it was spawned in Japan. It seems to becoming increasingly popular.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Ed

WELCOME to the wonderful world of G-SHOCKS! Getting into "G's" is like the old Lay's Potato Chip commercial...."Betcha can't buy just ONE?"

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.