My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Mudman amoung favorites.

1. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Does anyone else really really like the G-9000? I have two of them and they just seem to be the most complete Gs around .I have the G-9000 1v and the green camo G 9000.Do you think they will update the G-9000(nonsolar,atomic)To a non solar Rally edition?I would buy that.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

I'm a big fan of the Mudman. It's definitely inspired a lot of fans. There's a lot of them to choose from.

I'm curious to see where the series goes too. I think it's unlikely to be a totally new model since the GW-9010 just came out. I'd like to see the design of that one improved. A limited edition might be coming out soon.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Thomas

Germany

I've got the G-9000-1v too. Nonsolar & atomic is a very good combination, which I would buy. What I really like on this modell is, that the alarm sound goes TWENTY seconds. 10 seconds alarm sound whas often a K.O. criterion for me.

I guess, a nonsolar & atomic watch will come, but I'm afraid not for Europe (sync signal).

Assuming, they will be similar to G-9010 or GW-M850. Which design/display do you prefere? I prefere the GW-M850 display. At best with buttons like G-9100.

btw: I like the orig. button of DW-5600, but the buttons of GW-M5600 are a little bit short yet.

Thomas

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

I think Casio should be coming out with some more Mudman models. I don't know if they would do a non-solar atomic though. They really like to put moth in a module.

BTW - I just added smilies to the forums.

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.