malaysia

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Parvjain

Jaipur

I want to know if my g shock was real...And how to add photo of my g shock

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Riley

Philadelphia

You can use a photo uploading and hosting service like Photobucket or Imgur.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Hi Riley..

Is this Original or Fake G-shock?
    http://www.lazada.com.my/casio-g-shock/?spm=a2o4k.brand-13780.0.0.07cNlP&searchredirect=G-shock

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Riley

Philadelphia

Chin85,

I don't know that site. The images are all stock images of real G-Shock models.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Ok.. Riley Thanks you

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Yoyo

Kerala

Hi I have bought a new g shock it has no model number at
    It's back and I did not get the box and the manual
    From the retailers

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Riley

Philadelphia

Every real G-Shock made by Casio has a module number engraved in the case back.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. mubarak

malappuram,kerala

Hai riley, i got a G-shock watch as gift. It doesn't has model number as written on it. .here is it's features, and please tell me it's real or not,if real what is it's model no.
    Orange colour fiber strip,carbon fibre, multi band 6, 20 bar water resistant,cased in japan.anti magnetic shock absorbing structure,tough solar
    Please reply me..some one trolling me like teeling it's fake one..please help me..

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Hi can you see if this is legit ?
    [www.walmart.ca link]

Posted 6 months ago #
  11. Riley

Philadelphia

You should be fine buying direct from Walmart. Be careful if they have any third party sellers though. That's real Casio G-Shock model number.

Posted 6 months ago #
  12. Riley

I think this watch is not from walmart but from AreaTrend. It says ''sold shipped by Areatrend'' and i can't return it to Walmart for a refund. AreaTrend sells the same product (with the same picture) for a lower price but i think its better to buy at Walmart. I think walmart would not buy product from a not trustworthy website but i'm not sure by myself if its 100% authentic. Areatrend told me they sell 100% original but i'm still not sure.

Can you have look at this and compare it with the walmart website:

Thanks

Posted 6 months ago #
  13. Riley

Philadelphia

Seems a little sketchy. I recommend you only buy Casio G-Shocks from a legit seller. Try Amazon. There's a lot of fakes out there. If you compare a real one to any fake, then the differences are pretty obvious. A real one will last a lifetime if you treat it decently.

I recommend you always buy your first one in person. Maybe you pay a little more. Stock photos don't realy convey how the watch will actually look on your wrist. Worth it.

Posted 6 months ago #

You must log in to post.