My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Replacement Bezel

1. roadraider

Glendale, Arizona US

I'm looking for a replacement bezel for my dw5600cs-1. I bought a DW-5600C bezel from ebay, but it was too small for some reason. This model of g shock has the glossy black finish on the strap and bezel, and I wanted to replace it w/ the more traditional flat black set up. I already have the straps, and they appear to fit. Can anybody point me in the right direction to get on that will fit properly? Does anyone have one they are wanting to sell? Thanks all.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

The DW-5600CS-1 has a 1545 module like the DW-5600E. The DW-5600C (691 or 901 module) is the older screwback model that hasn't been made for a while. The parts aren't compatible between these modules.

If you want a glossy black one that came on this one you'll have to order one from Casio that's specifically for that model. Regular plain black DW-5600E bands and bezels (and all the other 1545 variants) should work just fine on it.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. roadraider

Glendale, Arizona US

oh, ok. The common "c" in their names got me confused i guess. I'll get the 5600E bezel. You're a champ. Thanks.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. roadraider

Glendale, Arizona US

Where can I find a 5600E bezel cheapest?

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. Riley

Philadelphia

The best price, but not necessarily the fastest, is usually to order direct from Casio. You find regional information here:
    http://mygshock.com/wiki/Parts%2C_Tools%2C_and_Supplies#Casio_Parts_Dealers

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. roadraider

Glendale, Arizona US

thanks, i'll order from there.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.