My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Shady g-shock supplier.

1. I ordered online a G2300B-1V from some crooks called The Watch Co.(www.watchco.com) from Appleton, wisconsin, USA for A$90 (+A$15 PnH), on 7-Sep-09.
    To this hour (6 p.m. on 30-Sep-09 Australia time) I haven't got anything more than an e-mail by "Eric" (a joke?) with lame excuses about 'back orders' from CASIO, but no g-shock.
    I complained to the Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce, and to the 'Better Business Bureau' which vouch for the fraudsters, according to their site, but nobody there is helping me.
    I write this to warn prospective buyers to stay away from this site www.watchco.com lest they be robbed as I was.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Regarding these fraudsters called THE WATCH COMPANY from APPLETON, WISCONSIN USA, I would like to know if there is a way for me to recover my A$105 through any entity in the USA Law enforcement System. Something has to be possible, otherwise, how does the average customer know the crook from the honest online supplier? One thing I don't feel like is buying online again ever! Any suggestions?

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. I'm demanding before these cheap tricksters called THE WATCH COMPANY from APPLETON, WISCONSIN, USA to return my A$105 which they stole after taking my order.
    It's incredible that thieves like those could operate freely online without anybody warning the general public about them.
    I also wrote to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU which accredits the fraudsters in their site, to ask for help in the matter, but their response has been silence, which makes them accomplices of the other creeps.
    Last, but no better, I wrote to the www.foxcitieschamber.com, the alleged Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin, again, asking for help, and got the same silent treatment. What a state of crooks!!
    Is the rest of the country the same?

Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.