My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

To sell or not to sell?

1. Riley

Philadelphia

I've a good number of G-Shocks that I didn't really like so much when I actually received it, or have just gotten tired of. But I can't seem to actually try selling any of them.

Anyone found a good method of deciding when to thin the herd? Or is better to just keep accumulating them?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. greg

Minnesota

I don't have that many, but a some point it seems like you should sell off ones that have lost favor. Let me know if you have some for sale and I might be interested.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. I guess the question is what prevents you from selling them? I have a friend who has a bunch of watches that never see wrist time and he doesn't sell them because he sees the process as a hassle. My feeling is if they don't get used their gone. Nothing bothers me more than accumulating stuff that never gets used. Just my 2 cents.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Let me know what Gs they are I might be interested.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. If its the ones that you really got tired of, and don't want to go through the hassle, why not donate them to poor people. I've donated 2 of my old G-Shocks a while back, feels good after doing so.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. roadraider

Glendale, Arizona US

ElectroFox said:
    If its the ones that you really got tired of, and don't want to go through the hassle, why not donate them to poor people. I've donated 2 of my old G-Shocks a while back, feels good after doing so.

I like that ElectroFox, good idea.

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. I've sold three of seven Gs that I have owned and with the exception of one, I have regretted the sales. I say keep them.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Rusty

Rochester, NY, USA

I have bought and sold maybe 80 watches. . . more bought than sold and in general, I have not regretted a single sale.

As it relates to G's, I have only sold one because it was not getting wrist time. Better to let them go than hold them just to admire.

Perhaps, mygshock.com could open a sales forum for ONLY Casio G-Shock watches?

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Riley

Philadelphia

Rusty said:

Perhaps, mygshock.com could open a sales forum for ONLY Casio G-Shock watches?

That's exactly what the Buy / Sell / Trade G-Shocks Forum is for:
    http://mygshock.com/forums/forum/buy-sell-trade-g-shocks

G-SHOCKS ONLY

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. falcon4311

Edmonton Alberta Canada

If the watches don't get the wrist time or you have lost interest in the designs it's time to sell.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. Rusty

Rochester, NY, USA

Wow, instant gratification on MY suggestion.

Thanks Riley.

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. Keep em' or give/sell em' to your close ones like family and friends

Posted 7 years ago #

Tags -  

You must log in to post.