My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Watchuseek

1. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Is anyone else haveing trouble getting on Watchuseek? When I go to open watchuseek I get a screen that opens saying forbidden cannot access on this server.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

I got a message that there was a fire that took out the electricity where the WUS servers are located.

The site will be back online once they get it all worked out. I don't know how long it will take though.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. JoakimAgren

Sweden

Yes WUS seems to be having lots of trouble lately and now this?

I feel sorry for teh admins there!

But Riley I seem to be having problems lately with your site too. There seem to be some object on your site that are refusing to download, this prevents the whole page from loading and also it prevents me from beeing able to scroll down the page, so now I am only able to read the top of the page meaning only the very latest news post, all the others are gone.

I hope you can fix this!

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

JoakimAgren said:
    But Riley I seem to be having problems lately with your site too. There seem to be some object on your site that are refusing to download, this prevents the whole page from loading and also it prevents me from beeing able to scroll down the page, so now I am only able to read the top of the page meaning only the very latest news post, all the others are gone.

I hope you can fix this!

That's news to me.

I'll send you a PM to get more details.

Technology is great, but sometimes it takes a lot of work to make it run smoothly.

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.