My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

What watch do you wear most?

1. gfan12

Florida

I've got a Mudman G-9000-1 on and I haven't been able to go without it for a few weeks now. It works for me.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. greg

Minnesota

I've got my regular DW-5600E-1V on today. It's what I normally wear for day to day activities.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Ted

I've been really digging my Dawn Black Frogman lately.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Hooselmann

iraq

i like to wear a green mudman for day to day stuff, it matches acu's
    i like to wear a black mudman to workout, it matches pt's
    i wear my dawn black mudman when i isight my girlfriend because it was a gift from her!
    i'll probably wear a 5band or masterblue 5band mudman when i get back to the states in normal clothes

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Jenny

Philly

I've been wearing a Baby-G BG-2000.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. ron281969

Florida

I been wearing an hero watch as dw-5200.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. JKrut

Dayton OH

I recently bought a GW5600BCJ-1 - all black - atomic and solar - I cant seem to take it off

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. JKrut

Dayton OH

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. hello

this is my daily beater

kind reagrds
    fleed

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. dzwick

San Diego, CA

i wear my undftd x G-Shock DW-6900 almost everyday since its the only gshock i have

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. ron281969

Florida

I been wearing an hero watch as dw-5200 with different website to fix the photo to show.

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. G-5500 almost daily.

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. I mostly wear a Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL black dial, but I'm restoring with great difficulties (in finding spare parts here in Italy) a DW-5200 "hero" of my youth, in order to wear it everyday again.

This retro G is simple, linear, though and easy to be read.
    An instant classic that can be appreciated only by few people, and gives great satisfaction if you are a real sporty one, and do heavy outdoors activities, as I do.

That's why I am looking for a face protector bar....impossible to be found in Italy.
    Can anybody help me?

I am also looking for lug adapters to fit the 24mm NATO/ZULU straps, but unfortunately none of the online shops that still have it available, will ship them to Italy.

NATO/ZULU straps, even if they look ugly compared to the genuine casio rubber straps, are very soft and comfortable, especially if you need to work manually and you want to have wrists free to move in total liberty.

Any help will be so appreciated.

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. I see that ron281969 has an identical dw-5200 as mine.

I am astonished by how beautiful it is looking with that metal face protector....

Where did you find it?
    Why is it not painted in black?
    For what G model is that protector made to be fitted?

Thanks for all the infos!

Posted 9 years ago #

Tags -  

You must log in to post.