My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

WTT a G-90001v for a G-9100 gulfman

1. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

I have a brand new in the box G-90001v ,I am looking to trade for a G-9100 Gulfman.These two watches go for about the same price on Amazon.My G-90001v has seen little wristtime because I also have a greencamo G-9000 that I favor.If interested let me know through PM Thank You

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. I've got a G-9100, however its been on many working dives, and the bottom G has been completely scratched off from an underwater scrubber/buffer. I still have the original bands and they've never touched the water. It seems hardly a fair trade, new for very used, but its your call. I've owned the watch for 14 months and just swapped out the battery two and a half weeks ago for the first time. If you really wanted it, keep the diver's strap with the second class diver pin.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. G-shock1968

Illinois for now

Sorry but Im looking for one with a little less History to it,Tho its a pretty cool G I would keep that one if I were you.Thanks anyway

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Riley

Philadelphia

I guess that answers the question about whether or not real divers would use a Gulfman.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. oddly, i'm the only one in my dive locker to use a gulfman, but I do find it quite useful in dictating when i decide to splash and work, i prefer not to work in a ripping current, i prefer to be turning wrenches vertically, not horizontally.

Back to the topic at hand, This guy needs a good, new/young Gulfman for his Mudman!

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.