From G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources
This was the first G-Shock model ever released. It came out in April of 1983.
Thanks to Casio Japan for the original images and description (English translation automatically generated).
Features and Specifications
- Retail price: 11,400 yen (tax excluded)
- Resin Band
- high-impact structure (resist shock)
- screw back
- 20 pressure waterproof
- Stop Watch (1 / 100 second, a total of 60 minutes, rap, with alarm elapsed time)
- timer (Combo unit: 1 minute, set up to: 11 hours 59 minutes, measured in seconds), with the remaining time alarm
- Time alarm bell
- battery life of about seven years
- Auto Calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching system
- O Ring (gasket) for DW-5000 reissue (newer screwbacks like DW-5025): Casio Part #74209681