From G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources
Click edit to contribute information to this page. We need your help to improve this wiki. Thanks!
The DW-5600C-1 is a classic G-Shock model. It case is made of a heavy stainless steel screwback "tuna can". (Most current G-Shocks use a resin or composite case, and a stamped metal back held on by four screws.) Internal shock absorbing materials, a thick mineral-glass crystal, and a replaceable protective resin bezel make the design resilient enough to withstand most any abuse.
Thanks to Casio Japan for the original images and description (English translation automatically generated).
Features and Specifications
- DW-5600C O ring gasket - Casio part #72045696
- Black Bezel - Casio part #72101103 $5.50
- Silver/Steel Bezel Screw - Casio part #74263948 $0.50
- Black band with silver buckle: Casio part #70360110 $7.00
- screwback case back gaskets 72045696 $0.50 in stock
- spring bars: Casio part #74276555 $0.50
Thanks to ron281969 for the image.