G-Shock Sellers on eBay
From G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources
Good G-Shock eBay Sellers
Add eBay sellers that you've found reputable to the list, and add commentary if you like.
- krazys - http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Krazys-Collectibles_WATCH-CASIO-G-SHOCK_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_fsubZ12288692QQ_sidZ5975167QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_vcZ1 - Seller out of Singapore
- msgdistributors - http://stores.ebay.com/MSG-Distributors - US seller out of New York City
RICKSHAW GIFTS INC. (rickshawgiftsinc.) on eBay or (email@example.com)- NYC Casio G-Shock Shock Retailer.
Mixed Feedback G-Shock eBay Sellers
- bbtiesto - http://stores.shop.ebay.com/bbtiesto-G-Shock-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1 - Sells lots of rare G-Shocks, but his descriptions are not always accurate. Be wary of condition issues and mixed parts. Has had lots of good feedback overall though.
Bad G-Shock eBay Sellers
List of sellers that have poor history of customer service, or have been known to sell fakes. Please add details.
- jimbo6wolf - http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=127241
- arpusara01 - http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=137405
How do I tell if an eBay seller not listed here is reputable or not?
- Check the seller's eBay feedback. Look for a positive feedback rating of 99.0% or above.
- Check the seller's history to see if they have sold many G-Shocks in the past, and been given positive feedback and comments for the transaction.
- Check their other items for sale. Any sign of fakes should be a real big red flag.
- Most reputable G-Shocks sellers specialize in Casio watches, or at least sell watches only.
- Casual sellers might not have much of a history, but can be fine. Just be careful about the details of their descriptions, as they might not be used to the particularities of collectors.
How to become a good G-Shock seller?
- Add lots of high-resolution photos of the exact watch for sale.
- Be very detailed in your description of the condition. Make notes on any signs of wear or defects.
- Make sure to explicitly list all the items that are included (box, manual, tags, tin, etc...)