From G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources
Click edit to contribute information to this page. We need your help to improve this wiki. Thanks!
The DW-5600C is one of Casio's classic G-Shock models. It case is made of a heavy stainless steel screwback "tuna can." (Most current G-Shocks use a resin or composite case, and a stamped metal back held on by four screws.) Internal shock absorbing materials, a thick mineral-glass crystal, and a replaceable protective resin bezel make the design resilient enough to withstand most any abuse.
G-Shock Models in this Line
Features and Specifications
- DW-5600C O ring gasket - Casio part #72045696
- Black Bezel - Casio part #72101103 $5.50
- Silver/Steel Bezel Screw - Casio part #74263948 $0.50
- Black band with silver buckle: Casio part #70360110 $7.00
- screwback case back gaskets 72045696 $0.50 in stock
- spring bars: Casio part #74276555 $0.50
Thanks to ron281969 for the image.