From G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources
Click edit to contribute information to this page. We need your help to improve this wiki. Thanks!
The DW-5600E G-Shock is the latest series in the tradition of the original DW-5000 G-Shock. It offers the same classic styling with a slightly updated feature set.
Features and Specifications
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Multi-function Alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00-59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00-23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring Unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments and 1-hour increments)
- Auto-repeat function
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 1545
- Dimesnsions: 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm
- Weight: 54g
- Retail price: $60 USD
- Amazon reviews: http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000GAYQKY?showViewpoints=1
- G-Python DW-5600CF-2JF released in 2002.
- Real Black Red Eye DW-5600RE released in 2005.
- KIKS TYO Burning Red DW-5600 collaboration released in 2007.
- Black Band: Casio Part number 71601288 - $9.50
- Black Bezel: Casio Part number 74236776 - $6.00
- Bezel screws:
- Back screws:
- O ring gasket - Casio part #74206244
- DW-5600LC-4DR orange bezel - Casio part #10268191
- DW-5600LC-4DR orange band - Casio part #10268296
- Face protector (silver): Casio part #10065796 $5.00
- Face protector (black): Casio part #74299032 $3.50
- Strap adapter (end pieces): Casio part #74243710
Other compatible models
Miscellaneous and Trivia
- The DW-5600E is approved by NASA for space travel.