My G-Shock Feedback Forum » Feedback

Value advice for MRG-1200TB-1A2

1. ibzy

Manchester, UK

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling a Casio MRG-1200TB watch which I have owned from new. It is in excellent condition with a few light scratches on the buckle and some of the links only. I do not have the box and it does need a new battery but it is fully working and I have the instruction manual, casio band leaflet, Casio MR-G Revman strap tag, barcode label and two spare links and pins. It is a beautiful watch which was only used on special occasions and has never been underwater or abused in any way.
    I have not cleaned it as I should imagine a collector would prefer to do so but please note these pictures were taken using macro lens zoom on the camera and show even the minutest mark or dirt fragment. I am only selling as I do not want to send it off for a battery replacement again and will be buying a solar one next.

I would consider any advice on it's value or even any sensible offers

Thanks in advance.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Riley

Philadelphia

I think it's pretty rare to find of these in good condition with the extra stuff. It would be nice to have the orginal box too.

I'm not realy sure what the market value would be. I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the $300-500 USD range.

You could try checking Yahoo Japan Auctions for some prices on these. I don't think they would turn up on eBay very often. Maybe someone else can say better.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. ibzy

Manchester, UK

Hi Riley,

thanks for your advice. I have taken some daylight photos of the watch as I think the flash of the camera picks up scratches or tiny dust and hairs that aren't even visible to the eye. It has an unmarked face as you can see. I am hoping to get £300GBP for it to fund the purchase of a PRW-5000T and would appreciate it if you could pass the word on to any collectors you may know. I am not a collector myself but I do look after things and feel this deserves to be in a collector's possession rather than locked away in my drawer.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. casiofreak74

passaic nj port richey fl

nice i would have increased the value if u had kept the box but what a beauty.......good luck...

Posted 11 years ago #

Tags -          

You must log in to post.